Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Mom Thinks I Need Therapy

So...apparently my last post made my mom think I am suffering immensely,
alone, in turmoil, and perhaps in need of therapy. (slight exaggeration)

In order to clarify, I am not any of the aforementioned things.

I am, indeed, quite happy.

If this didn't come across well, which apparently it did not,
I meant that I find myself unaccepting of small "storms"
when Paul and Job were accepting of tumultuous "storms."

And I was pondering whether or not I had the faith to handle
such a storm. Because when I think about Paul and Job, they
make my faith feel small in comparison.

That is really all.

Mom--I love you and thanks for your concern. :)

(ps. My mom was sitting next to me while I was writing this post,
and we were laughing)

3 comments:

B. Irv said...

Kristen your posts are great. I've enjoyed being subscribed to your blog. Keep it up
Brad

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad! Thanks so much--I am glad you are enjoying it. I have enjoyed keeping up with you, EB,Carolyn, and baby Nora through your blog as well!

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kristin. Glad I could contribute to your writings.
Mom