Friday, January 2, 2009

In 15 years...

I hope I know God in ways that I don’t know Him now.
I hope I have numerous people in my life that I love so much more than myself.
I hope I stay ambitious.
I hope I still play soccer.
I hope I still run and stay healthy.
I hope I know how to cook….well.
I hope I have at least my masters.
I hope I live near at least some of my family and stay close with them.
I hope I read my Bible every day.
I hope I still love and find purpose in my career.
I hope I have time to read books.
I hope I still write.
I hope I still laugh as much as I do now.
I hope I am still really close to my best friends now.
I hope I am not too concerned about financial issues, and give generously.
I hope I am debt free from college.
I hope I travel to a continent that I have never been to before.
I hope I am more....well....organized.
I hope I sleep.....more.
I hope I lose things....less.
I hope I am doing things that matter eternally.
I hope I remember all the blessings that are evident thus far in my life.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i like this list... and i believe that you will always laugh as much as you do now :)

Transplant said...

I think is my favorite of all the New Year posts I have read. Such a blend of honesty, humor, optimism, and faith. Do keep it up!