Thursday, December 4, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I have a Christmas tree!

Okay, it may be fake. And I have a deep love for real trees and pine scents. (who was it that told me that I should just get a pine tree yankee candle instead of a real tree? Bryan or Michelle, perhaps?)

The funny thing is--the tree is not even mine. It's my roommates.

And yes, its only 3 and half feet tall.

And about a foot wide...at the bottom.

But somehow, I find that this little tree brings me consistent

joy

with its pretty lights and matching ornaments.

I almost feel like a real adult now that I have Christmas decorations in my apartment.

I think that I would really feel like an adult if any of other decorations--the little snowmen, the candles, the wreath, or the star were mine.

But it doesn't matter. I love Christmas. And I love my tree.

No comments: