Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Foolish purchase, anyone?

I am the perfectionist type.
The get straight A's in high school type.
The athlete type, who hates to
lose.
I am the go to college type.
Graduate in four years.
Get a job.
And don't forget to
pay off your loans type.
But sometimes....I just wish I could be
"foolish. "
Quit.
Travel the world.
Make an expensive purchase that doesn't make any
sense.
Learn a new language.
Write a book.
Get my P.H.D in everything
and anything
regardless of how much it
costs.
Go skydiving.
Swim with dolphins.
Learn to play an
instrument.
Then start a band.

I think that maybe some day
I could do these things.
But then I laugh at the

absurdity

of it all.
Well, maybe one day I will swim with
dolphins.....

Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you can do all these things!! Yes, the background dancer thing is a stretch, but hey...go for it! I'll be there to cheer you on.