Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moments of Clarity

I went back to Ann Arbor this past weekend to visit some of my
best friends from college.

I think I have the wisest friends in the world.
They helped me see.

They are some of the people God put in my life to help me see
when I cannot.

Many days, I feel unsure.
Trying.
Waiting.

But God always gives me moments of clarity
amidst confusion and angst
when I need it the most.

Often, the moment of clarity does not make my life
easier
but harder.
Requiring more faith. more belief. more courage.

I can't question God's will.
I can't continue in the same path
of indecision and inaction.
I can't avoid His calling.

Because I know.

But then again,
there is so much relief in knowing.

In moments of clarity.

"Sometime the Hardest Thing
and the Right Thing are the Same"
--The Fray

No comments: