Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ecclesiates 11: 5, 9-10

God brought me to these verses tonight,
as a lie awake unable to sleep.
My sleeplessness MAY have something to do with the fact
that I took a nap at 6: 30 and then drank coffee at 7:30.
Oops....

"Just as you cannot understand the the path of the wind
or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the activity of God,
who does all things....

Young people, it's wonderful to be young!
Enjoy every moment of it.
Do everything you want to do; take it all in.
But remember you must give an account before God
for everything you do.
So refuse to worry,
and keep your body healthy....
Don't let the excitement of youth cause you
to forget your Creator."

For some reason, I was astounded by these verses tonight.
So, I am going to read Ecclesiastes 10-12 all week...
because I believe that God is going to speak to me through them
in a powerful way.

I might let you know how that goes for me. :)

Well...anyways--Here's to another attempt at sleeping....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why the blogging drought?