Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh Fishy Fish

Bubbles II died today.

I let out a little AAHHH and jumped
when I saw Bubbles II
belly up
in her pretty little fish bowl.

I did not even kill her.

Maybe...she heard me talking about various plots to get rid of her.

Maybe...I didn't feed her enough, or I fed her too much.

Maybe...she just didn't LOVE living in a super cramped bowl by herself.

But needless to say--she is gone.

And I feel a little relieved--and perhaps a little heartless....

But mostly...relieved.

And I didn't even have to clean the bowl once!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice and tidy - problem solved. :)

mom said...

I can't take the blame for this one. No rumors about me sneaking into your apartment and poisoning Bubbles II. I'm innocent. He's in fishy heaven now: that big ocean in the sky.